Scope of services:
– Control and clearing of the flue pipes (smoke, combustion and ventilation) in accordance with the Article 62 clause 1 item 1 letter c of the act of
7 July 1994 Construction Law, consolidated text (Dz.U of 2013, item 1409) and the executing provisions and rules that have been issued on its basis.
– Check-up of the inside thickness of the gas installation with elimination of malfunctions and gas leakages.
– Assessment of the flue pipes for gas suppliers, architecture departments, Sanitary Inspectorate, insurance companies etc.
– Flue pipes clearing
– Ordering of smoke, combustion and ventilation connections
– Mounting of windproof cowls
– Hedging flue pipes against birds
– Renovations of chimneys over the roof
– Comprehensive renovation of flue pipes (adjusting the walls, connections ordering and sealing)
– Sealing flue pipes with the use of the ALUFOL method and sluicing with the SKD mortar
– Mounting of window ventilators improving the effectiveness of gravity ventilation
– Flue gases analysis
– Check-up of the flue pipes interior with the TV camera, with recording on data carriers
– Chimney draughts measurements
– Mounting of steel acid resistant inserts
– Control of the mechanical ventilation with measurements
– Expertises and chimney-sweeper assessments for Housing Companies, Housing Communities, the police, courts, the prosecution and for individual customers
– Consulting in the field of proper functioning of flue pipes.
When it is necessary to take a look somewhere, where our eyes cannot reach, we use a most modern inspection camera.
Wöhler VIS 350 NTSC Visual Inspection System.
While controlling the flue pipes, we can also control the thickness of a gas installation.
We have proper qualifications. We only use calibrated measuring devices.
Have you got a problem with a sooted chimney? Is it difficult to burn? Does it emit bad odour? Does a chimney sweep refuse to get on the roof?
We have the most modern chimney cleaning tools, which are appropriate for sooted chimneys too.